Privacy & GDPR Policy
Dilusso Showers’s Privacy & Cookies Notice
WHO WE ARE
Dilusso Showers (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
Dilusso Showers’ office in Ireland is: Dilusso Showers, Purcellsinch Industrial Estate, Dublin Road, Kilkenny, Ireland
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Dilusso Showers processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this notice.
The personal data we collect from you are: –
- Home address and/or business address
- Personal email and/or business email
- Contact phone number(s)
- IP address – An Internet Protocol address is a numerical code used to identify your device on a computer network i.e. the internet.
- Sensitive personal information you have consented to us using such as credit card details
- Pictures where you have provided your permission
- Product or purchase history information
WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information (i) you give us (ii) Information from your use of our products, services or our websites.
WE COLLECT INFORMATION IN THE BELOW WAYS:
- Your first name, last name, email address, phone number and title will be collected when you enquire on our website
- Your email address when you sign up to any Dilusso Showers newsletter.
- Your IP address will be collected when you visit our website(s).
- When you request an Dilusso Showers consultation, download or access a content offer we ask for your full name, address, mobile phone number, email address, company name, title.
- When you interact with Dilusso Showers on the contact us form, we ask for your name and email address, title and company.
- When you contact Dilusso Showers through any of the social media channels or webchat we will require you to agree to provide us with your email address and phone number.
- If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored and shared internally within Dilusso Showers to get the best response but it will not be shared with any other organisations.
- When you interact with Dilusso Showers by contacting us by email or for employment opportunities that require you to send through a CV, you will be sending an email to Dilusso Showers.
In line with GDPR legislation, Dilusso Showers stores your data for the shortest amount of time possible. This time period will take into account the amount of time needed to process your data and will also take into account legal obligations to store data for a fixed period of time (product warranty duration, etc.)
If you choose to provide us with personal data over the Internet, you should be aware that we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any method of transmitting data online. Whilst we will take all reasonable efforts to protect such personal data, you acknowledge that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal data provided by these means and you provide it to us at your own risk. Once received, we have security measures in place covering the storage and disclosure of your personal data to prevent unauthorised access. If, despite our security precautions, personal data is inadvertently disclosed, we will use all reasonable endeavours to limit and remedy the disclosure.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Dilusso Showers takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- You have agreed or explicitly consented to the use of your data in a specific way (you may withdraw your consent at any time)
- We collect and store your personal data to send information on Dilusso Showers through marketing campaigns and communications
- The data used is necessary in relation to a service or a contract that you have entered (eg bespoke shower design project)
- You can allow the website to improve your visit by remembering you
- We can meet our legal obligations for business accounting and tax purposes
- We can identify attempts to disrupt the services offered by this website
- We can carry out anonymised analysis of visitor and site data
- We can respond to any communications or enquiries from visitors
- We can use your data for recruitment purposes i.e to assess your application for a position at Dilusso Showers
If you choose to withdraw your consent, you may do so at any time by simply deleting your cookies on your web browser settings.
As an EU data subject, you have a number of rights under the Data Protection legislation
You have the right to access any personal information Dilusso Showers processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, we will provide information about the source
In this event, under EU law, you should receive a copy of your data, free of charge, within one month and any relevant information about how the data is being processed.
If you believe we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
In addition to the above, you have the right to have your data ported ie you can request to have your data transferred either back to yourself or to another organisation.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
SHARING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share or disclosure any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. In certain circumstances, the Data Protection Act allows personal data to be disclosed to law enforcement agencies without the consent of the data subject. Under these circumstances, Dilusso SHOWERS will disclose requested data. However, the data controller will ensure the request is legitimate, seeking assistance from the company’s legal advisers where necessary.
Dilusso Showers may disclose your information to third parties to provide the services and business functions below. However, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. These authorised third parties are continuously reviewed and are only granted access to data related to their job responsibilities
We do not disclose any of your personal information to third parties for any commercial reason or monetary value.
IT SERVICES AND SUPPORT
Some of our normal business processes require involvement from specialist IT service providers, who may have indirect access to our databases. Examples of this include website hosting and network maintenance.
It is sometimes necessary to pass personal details to service agents if they are performing work on our behalf. The only information we provide to them is your name, address, postcode, telephone number(s) where relevant and order details. This is only provided selectively and when necessary.
It is sometimes necessary to pass personal details to third parties if they are performing consumer research on our behalf. The only information we provide to them is your name, address, postcode, telephone number(s) where relevant and order details. This is only provided selectively and when necessary.
Dilusso Showers takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
As stated above, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information provided to us however we take every reasonable step to reduce the risk of any unauthorised access to your data. If you have any concerns or comments about your data security on Dilussoshowers.com, please contact us at info@Dilussoshowers.com
CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING YOUR DATA
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Dilusso Showers, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services /deliver your products or for legitimate purposes, we will not be able to offer some of our products or services without it.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
In line with GDPR legislation, Dilusso Showers stores your data for the shortest amount of time possible. This time period will take into account the amount of time needed to process your data and will also take into account legal obligations to store data for a fixed period of time (product warranty duration, etc.) Where you have consented to us using your information for marketing purposes, we will keep your data until you notify us that you are withdrawing your consent for such contact.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data we collect from you will usually be stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, if you live or work outside of the EEA, we may need to transfer your personal data outside of the EEA to provide our services to you. Where this applies, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
SPECIAL CATEGORIES DATA
Owing to the products and services we offer; Dilusso Showers sometimes need to request sensitive personal information from you for purchasing products like credit card information. Where we collect sensitive personal data, we will only request the information required for the specified purpose and always ask for your explicit consent. You can modify or remove consent at any time, which we will act on immediately unless there is a legitimate interest or legal reason for not doing so.
MARKETING PROMOTIONS & OFFERS
Occasionally, Dilusso Showers would like to contact you with details of the new products /special offers/services/newsletters and promotions we provide. If you do not consent to us using your contact details for these purposes, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the opt-out / unsubscribe options or by contacting info@Dilussoshowers.com directly.
LODGING A COMPLAINT
Dilusso Showers only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with us and the supervisory authority. Contact:
Purcellsinch Industrial Estate
Telephone +353 (0)56 772 3374
Republic of Ireland Supervising Authority
Data Protection Commissioner
R32 AP23 Co. Laois
Lo-Call Number: 1890 252 231
Fax: +353 57 868 4757
Make an online complaint at https://forms.dataprotection.ie/contact
Dilusso Showers updates this policy from time to time in line with legislation or industry developments. We will not explicitly inform our clients or website users of these changes. Instead, we recommend you check this page periodically for any policy changes.